By Christine Dailey
Dads can be the hardest to shop for, but we’ve got some ideas we think he’ll love. Here’s a list of 10 great Father’s Day gifts that will show him just how much you care.
1. BLITZ™ one-on-one sessions. Help your dad spice up his workout routine by adding some functional fitness into his regimen. With private BLITZ sessions, he can work on his strength, endurance and power under the instruction of a private trainer.
2. Squash lessons. Unleash his competitive side while improving his cardio fitness and hand-eye coordination. Squash is an incredible workout and a fun, socially competitive sport that your dad’s sure to love.
3. Boxing lessons. What better way to help your dad unwind than having him go one-on-one with a trainer and hit the bag? Boxing’s a great cardio and strength-building workout that’s sure to leave him refreshed with his adrenalin pumping. =
4. Good Karma Tees. These comfortable, yoga-inspired lifestyle T-shirts and sweatshirts are perfect for lounging on the weekends – a great gift for the dad who’s in touch with his mind and body.
5. A sports massage. Let’s face it, your dad could use some time to de-stress. A sports massage will loosen up muscles that are tight from hard workouts, long days and everything else that goes along with being an awesome dad.
6. Paxton 1345 loungewear. Made of lightweight, 100% Turkish cotton chambray, these super soft boxers and pants will be his favorites to lounge and relax.
7. Owen and Fred duffel and shaving kit bags. These stylish bags are made with sturdy water repellant canvas and are perfect for dads on the go or those who travel on the regular.
8. (Malin + Goetz) shower products. These all-natural products come in a variety of unique scents and aromas, such as the rum and lime hand wash and the mojito soap that will leave your dad feeling so fresh and so clean.
9. Organic Male skincare products. OM4 is a complete organic skin care system for men that balance ease with effectiveness to produce noticeable results and perfect healthy skin for dad.
10. A gift card for Sports Club/LA or The Spa. If your dad is too hard to shop for, don’t’ fret – dads can be picky! But you can’t go wrong with a gift card. He’ll be able to use it for private training, at the café, at The Shop or for a massage!