Do you strive to make a difference in people’s lives? Is your goal to be one of the best Private Trainers or yoga instructors in the industry? Whatever your reason for wanting to work here, we would like to hear from you.
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer numerous rewarding career opportunities in areas ranging from fitness, spa, housekeeping, sales, maintenance and more. Just as we are dedicated to helping our Members achieve their health and fitness goals, we are just as committed to ensuring our employees achieve their career goals. Voted by Boston Business Journal as the 2013 Healthiest Employer (midsize company), we are a health and fitness brand that practices internally the very same values that we share and instill in our external Member base. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, be sure that we will help you develop a healthy and fulfilling career.
Sports Club/LA and Reebok Sports Club/NY are ready to make a difference in your life! We encourage you to take a look at our current career opportunities by searching below.
What Sets Us Apart
Creative Services Manager
Corporate Office | Marketing
Sports Club/LA has a rich history of over 30 years as the gold standard in our industry. We operate seven luxury clubs across the country and support over 30,000 Members in achieving their health and fitness goals. Rated as one of the “Healthiest Places to Work” in Boston, Sports Club/LA offers its employees access to a range of benefits including, but not limited to, complimentary access to our Clubs, health coverage, flexible spending accounts, a retirement program.
Your inspiration and success are our passions, and we’re looking forward to you joining our team.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Creative Services Manager will conceptualize creative campaigns, write copy and manage the concept through to production and distribution. Manage small design team to develop and deliver highly creative materials to support our business initiatives and overall brand strategy.
- Develop and execute creative campaigns across all mediums; Video, Print, Digital, Social and In-club. Campaigns will include an overall branding campaign as well as department specific initiatives including fitness campaign rollouts. Support the creative needs of all departments (Fitness, Human Resources, Spa, FKO, Sports, Retail, Sales, etc.).
- Own the overall look and feel of the website. Create, manage and oversee Web content and imagery ensuring it’s refreshed daily.
- Oversee and contribute to the blog (INform).
- Act as the point person for website emergency updates.
- Write copy for all marketing materials and provide copy writing and editing assistance to Marketing and other departments.
- Oversee the Club events catalog (INvite) that is populated by the field and then published by marketing.
- Coordinate design and production of all marketing projects and materials (including new member kit, feature/pricing sheets, monthly regional and national initiatives, monthly INform blog, member letters and annual campaigns such as member appreciation events) from concept to completion including information gathering, copy writing/editing and managing distribution.
- Ensure brand standards are consistent across all materials.
- Measure and report on the results of each program/initiative.
- Develop, document and regularly update processes for project flow.
- Take on and manage other related initiatives as needed.
- Experience working with luxury brands.
- Extensive experience generating outstanding effective marketing and advertising campaigns from concept to execution.
- Experienced in all aspects of video production.
- Outstanding copy writing and editing skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is creative, excellent communicator, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proven project-management skills, including the ability to execute – both independently and in a team atmosphere – all aspects of a variety of marketing projects.
- Proven commitment to high quality customer service, dedication, determination and performance to both external and internal customers.
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing or a related discipline.
About Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier health clubs committed to helping Members achieve their fitness goals by providing an extensive range of amenities and programs, as well as access to highly experienced fitness professionals, all within unrivaled venues that artfully blend state-of-the-art fitness equipment with cutting-edge technological innovation. The sports and fitness clubs within the company’s portfolio include: Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Chestnut Hill, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY. For more information, please visit the company’s website at sportsclubla.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
or Back to the Index