Do you strive to make a difference in people’s lives? Is your goal to be one of the best Private Trainers or yoga instructors in the industry? Whatever your reason for wanting to work here, we would like to hear from you.
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer rewarding career opportunities in fitness, spa, housekeeping, sales, maintenance and more. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, we’re committed to helping you achieve your career and wellness goals. In fact, Boston Business Journal named us the 2013, and 2014 Healthiest Employer (midsize company).
Sports Club/LA and Reebok Sports Club/NY are ready to make a difference in your life! We encourage you to take a look at our current career opportunities by searching below.
For updates, follow us on Twitter!
What Sets Us Apart
Group Exercise Coordinator (Chestnut Hill, MA)
Chestnut Hill | Mind/Body
Sports Club/LA is opening its newest location in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, and is looking for the best and brightest to join the team. Every detail of this Club has been crafted with our Members in mind – a place where they come to feel better, stronger and more connected to what’s most essential: a healthy life. We’ve taken the best that our large-scale urban Clubs have to offer and have built them into a revolutionary new concept – the “Jewel Box” Club. Sports Club/LA Chestnut Hill is the perfect combination of cutting-edge technology and five-star amenities to provide our Members and employees an unrivaled fitness experience. Your inspiration and success are our passions, and we’re looking forward to you joining our team.
Sports Club/LA has a rich history of over 30 years as the gold standard in our industry. We operate seven luxury clubs across the country and support over 30,000 Members in achieving their health and fitness goals. Rated as one of the healthiest places to work in Boston, Sports Club/LA offers its employees access to a range of benefits which may include, complimentary access to our Clubs, health coverage, flexible spending accounts, a retirement program and more.
Your inspiration and success are our passions, and we’re looking forward to you joining our team.
- Responsible for working with the Fitness Manager to develop the class schedule and ensuring the schedule will stay within the budget
- Find appropriate coverage for all classes
- Responsible for studio cleanliness
- Post weekly announcements in all studios
- Work with Fitness Manager to hold two auditions per year
- Assist in answering members’ questions and concerns regarding the group exercise department
- Adhere to Club policies and procedures
- Exhibit awareness of and enthusiasm for all programs offered by the club
- All other duties as assigned
- ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM or equivalent certification/degree for Group Exercise Instructors
- Nationally recognized indoor cycling certification for REV Instructors. (preferred)
- CPR/AED certification.
- Minimum of 3 years instructor experience, preferably with a variety of class types and levels.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current fitness trends and safety requirements of class types and levels.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to speak conversational English is required.
- Experience with Mind/Body programming including both Pilates and Yoga. Training and/or certification in one of these disciplines is preferred.
About Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier health clubs committed to helping Members achieve their fitness goals by providing an extensive range of amenities and programs, as well as access to highly experienced fitness professionals, all within unrivaled venues that artfully blend state-of-the-art fitness equipment with cutting-edge technological innovation. The sports and fitness clubs within the company’s portfolio include: Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Chestnut Hill, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY. For more information, please visit the company’s website at sportsclubla.com.
or Back to the Index