Do you strive to make a difference in people’s lives? Is your goal to be one of the best Private Trainers or yoga instructors in the industry? Whatever your reason for wanting to work here, we would like to hear from you.
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer rewarding career opportunities in fitness, spa, housekeeping, sales, maintenance and more. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, we’re committed to helping you achieve your career and wellness goals. In fact, Boston Business Journal named us the 2013, and 2014 Healthiest Employer (midsize company).
Sports Club/LA and Reebok Sports Club/NY are ready to make a difference in your life! We encourage you to take a look at our current career opportunities by searching below.
For updates, follow us on Twitter!
What Sets Us Apart
Spa Receptionist (Sports Club LA/Washington DC)
Washington, DC | Spa
Sports Club/LA has a rich history of over 30 years as the gold standard in our industry. We operate seven luxury clubs across the country and support over 30,000 Members in achieving their health and fitness goals. Rated as one of the healthiest places to work in Boston, Sports Club/LA offers its employees access to a range of benefits which may include, complimentary access to our Clubs, health coverage, flexible spending accounts, a retirement program and more.
Join The Spa at The Sports Club/LA as the Spa Receptionist where you will deliver 5 Star Member experiences in the most luxurious setting. The Spa is a full service facility that provides innovative and comprehensive treatments. We make a difference in our Members' lives every day, and we recognize that our employees are the key to our success.
Primary Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a working knowledge of all services and products offered by the spa.
- Schedule spa appointments.
- Sell retail products.
- Respond to member concerns, suggestions, and complaints in a timely, professional, and consistent manner, where applicable.
- Register guests, and collect fees.
- Confirm all spa appointments.
- Demonstrate awareness of the importance of membership sales and member retention.
- Previous reception experience in a spa or retail environment.
- Exceptional communication and sales skills.
- Working knowledge and/or ability to learn spa software program.
- Efficiency with point of sales system.
- Ability to accurately manage cash, according to procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Availability to work weekends, including holiday weekends is a must.
- Ability to speak conversational English is required.
Your inspiration and success are our passions, and we’re looking forward to you joining our team.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the "APPLY NOW" button below and respond with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
About Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier health clubs committed to helping Members achieve their fitness goals by providing an extensive range of amenities and programs, as well as access to highly experienced fitness professionals, all within unrivaled venues that artfully blend state-of-the-art fitness equipment with cutting-edge technological innovation. The sports and fitness clubs within the company’s portfolio include: Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Chestnut Hill, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY. For more information, please visit the company’s website at sportsclubla.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
or Back to the Index