Do you strive to make a difference in people’s lives? Is your goal to be one of the best Private Trainers or yoga instructors in the industry? Whatever your reason for wanting to work here, we would like to hear from you.
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer rewarding career opportunities in fitness, spa, housekeeping, sales, maintenance and more. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, we’re committed to helping you achieve your career and wellness goals. In fact, Boston Business Journal named us the 2013, and 2014 Healthiest Employer (midsize company).
Sports Club/LA and Reebok Sports Club/NY are ready to make a difference in your life! We encourage you to take a look at our current career opportunities by searching below.
For updates, follow us on Twitter!
What Sets Us Apart
Junior Accountant (Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC)
Corporate | Finance and Accounting
Sports Club/LA has a rich history of over 30 years as the gold standard in our industry. We operate seven luxury clubs across the country and support over 30,000 Members in achieving their health and fitness goals. Rated as one of the “Healthiest Places to Work” in Boston, Sports Club/LA offers its employees access to a range of benefits including, but not limited to, complimentary access to our Clubs, health coverage, flexible spending accounts, a retirement program.
Your inspiration and success are our passions, and we’re looking forward to you joining our team.
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join our corporate finance team. This is an entry level position and the ideal candidate will have 1+ years of experience. We are looking for an energetic individual with excellent communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is looking to grow within an organization and become a valued member of our team.
Primary Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly journal entries for multiple entities
- Monthly cash accounting functions
- Monthly expense variance analysis
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial and operating stats
- Preparation of necessary work paper support for annual audits
- Assist in annual forecasting and budgeting process
- Assist in special projects as determined
We are looking for a candidate with the following :
- Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting ;
- 1+ years experience with General Ledger Accounting
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Preferred Qualifications :
- Demonstrated commitment to accuracy & detail and hands-on work approach
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly collaborative
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks/responsibilities in a fast paced environment
- Experience with finance software, specifically Great Plains, is a plus
About Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier health clubs committed to helping Members achieve their fitness goals by providing an extensive range of amenities and programs, as well as access to highly experienced fitness professionals, all within unrivaled venues that artfully blend state-of-the-art fitness equipment with cutting-edge technological innovation. The sports and fitness clubs within the company’s portfolio include: Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Chestnut Hill, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY. For more information, please visit the company’s website at sportsclubla.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
or Back to the Index