Sports Club/LA has a rich history of over 30 years as the gold standard in our industry. We operate seven luxury clubs across the country and support over 30,000 Members in achieving their health and fitness goals. Rated as one of the healthiest places to work in Boston, Sports Club/LA offers its employees access to a range of benefits which may include, complimentary access to our Clubs, health coverage, flexible spending accounts, a retirement program and more.
• Provide support and maintenance for the HRIS System (ADP Ev5) including but not limited to; entry and maintenance of HRIS data, new hire paperwork and employee change notifications.
• Administrative support setting up security and assigning employee access in Sales Force POS System (CSI).
• Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing system reporting tools supporting the HR & Benefits, Payroll, Legal and Executive teams.
• Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing needs including but not limited to: EEOC, Turnover, Termination, Hire, Rehire, Employee Headcount, Average Hours and Average Rates.
• Maintenance of HR/Payroll system tables, HR and Payroll libraries and the ongoing creation of new job codes and new earnings codes.
• Help maintain the data integrity of the HRIS System by running queries to analyzing data and ensure ongoing system continuity.
• Assist with data and system audits and document process.
• Assist in the coordination of ongoing HRIS System upgrades which may include testing, implementing and the rollout to our Clubs.
• Records maintenance; Maintain proper documentation of all confidential employee records including but not limited to personnel files, I-9, payroll, unemployment and other HR files as required.
• Perform other HR duties as assigned including but not limited to employee wage and personal verifications, unemployment, workers compensation, I9, background check and EEOC reporting.
• Embraces Millennium Partners Sports Club Management mission, vision and values.
• Provide 5-Star Service Standards to both internal & external customers.
• Working knowledge of Human Resources Management principles; wage and hour laws and all other employment aspects.
• Experience in ADP or equivalent HRIS system experience, a must.
• Experience in additional HRIS modules, Self Service a plus.
• Advanced skill level of MS Word, Excel, Power Point & e-mail.
• Strong verbal, written & presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly with both internal & external customers.
• Proven ability to interact successfully with all levels of the organization.
• Experience supporting multiple locations.
• Must be extremely detail oriented.
• Excellent personal relationship skills and ability to resolve issues effectively.
• Ability to present self and MPSCM in a professional manner in all customer communications and actions
• Solid time management skills with ability to prioritize, organize and successfully balance multiple tasks and requests.
• Self-starter and able to work in a high pressure environment.
• Ability to maintain confidential information is critical to the success of this position.
• Positive attitude and ability to influence others in a positive manner.
• Ideal candidate will have Associate's Degree or higher and at least 2 years of experience in an HR Administrative support role.
Our Company & You
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier fitness clubs, committed to delivering the essentials of life through a comprehensive balance of programs. With an extensive range of amenities within state-of-the-art facilities, our Clubs offer members the ultimate health resource to achieve their fitness goals. The clubs within the company's portfolio include: The Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C. and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY.
We invite you to learn more about our Company and find your reason for joining our team! Visit us at www.thesportsclubla.com
We are the Gold standard in the industry -- it is our employees that set the standard. Join us and experience a positive, high energy atmosphere that is truly rewarding!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.