Do you strive to make a difference in people’s lives? Is your goal to be one of the best Private Trainers or yoga instructors in the industry? Whatever your reason for wanting to work here, we would like to hear from you.
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer rewarding career opportunities in fitness, spa, housekeeping, sales, maintenance and more. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, we’re committed to helping you achieve your career and wellness goals. In fact, Boston Business Journal named us the 2013, and 2014 Healthiest Employer (midsize company).
Sports Club/LA and Reebok Sports Club/NY are ready to make a difference in your life! We encourage you to take a look at our current career opportunities by searching below.
For updates, follow us on Twitter!
What Sets Us Apart
Membership Sales (Upper East Side New York)
Upper East Side | Membership Sales
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer numerous rewarding career opportunities. Just as we are dedicated to helping out Members achieve their health and fitness goals, we are just as committed to ensuring our employees achieve their career goals. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, be sure that we will help you develop a fulfilling career.
Come join a team of sales professionals who thrive in making a difference. We are the first ones to create memorable, 5 star experiences for our members, as they join our full service Club that will support their health & fitness goals. Our state-of-the-art facilities and extensive amenities are perfectly aligned to provide exceptional member experiences. You will be challenged with monthly goals and will also be rewarded for achieving your targets. If you are passionate and results-driven, we would like you to grow your career with us.
· Increase overall membership and revenue for the Club
Conduct presentations and tours of the Club
· Utilize Company selling methods to discover prospective buyer's fitness goals, their motivation for joining, and any possible objections
· Respond to all information calls
· Continuously develop leads and soliciting referrals
· Distributing post sale materials and information
· Generate required number of contacts and execute sales to achieve Club goals
· Maintain relationships with new members to generate referrals and mitigate attrition
· Ability to thrive in a quota based, performance driven, high effort environment
· Must have three years of high end sales experience with proven results. Prior membership sales experience a plus.
· Candidate must be passionate about the health and fitness industry.
· A people person with the ability to develop strong relationships.
· A sincere desire to help and motivate individuals to become and/or stay healthy and fit.
· Candidate must be a sales professional with strong need analysis, presentation, and closing skills.
· Must be confident in overcoming objections.
· Candidate must be pro-active in pursuing outside prospects.
· Candidate must be a team player and also be willing to be flexible with time to get the job done.
· Candidate must be proficient in computer and data entry skills.
· Ability to speak conversational English is required.
About Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier health clubs committed to helping Members achieve their fitness goals by providing an extensive range of amenities and programs, as well as access to highly experienced fitness professionals, all within unrivaled venues that artfully blend state-of-the-art fitness equipment with cutting-edge technological innovation. The sports and fitness clubs within the company's portfolio include: Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Chestnut Hill, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY.
We are the Gold standard in the industry -- it is our employees that set that standard. Join us and experience a positive, high energy atmosphere that is truly rewarding.
We invite you to learn more about our Company, and find your reason for joining our team! Visit us at www.thesportsclubla.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
or Back to the Index