Sports Club/LA has a rich history of over 30 years as the gold standard in our industry. We operate seven luxury clubs across the country and support over 30,000 Members in achieving their health and fitness goals. Rated as one of the healthiest places to work in Boston, Sports Club/LA offers its employees access to a range of benefits which may include, complimentary access to our Clubs, health coverage, flexible spending accounts, a retirement program and more.
• Oversee IT application support for operational areas including Sales, Fitness, Spa, Reception, Membership Accounting, and Finance.
• Develops a roll-out plan for new applications and schedules upgrades.
• Continually provide gap analysis between our evolving processes and our current systems and provide this feedback back to our vendors.
• Prioritizes projects and work to determine the best options for implementation.
• Manage the training and support function for our club management software (CSI Software – Spectrum NG) and CRM system (Salesforce).
• Assign application access, ensure security, and maintain the configurations within company standards.
• Participate in Team meetings to provide inputs and suggestions.
• Carry out other such duties as may be assigned or requested after hours to meet deadlines.
At the enterprise level, CRM administration can involve ERP integration, managing security concerns, handling individual and group policies and permissions, developing marketing automation templates, and creating custom applications
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelors Degree in a technical or business discipline or at least 2 years related experience
• Experience with Windows based and open source based operating systems and applications.
• Experience with SalesForce.com and CSI a plus.
• This position may require some night and weekend work, both scheduled and unscheduled.
• Experience in Health and Fitness industry is a plus.
• This position may require to be a part programmer, part manager, part educator, and part diplomat.
• Embrace Millennium Partners Sports Club Management Mission, Vision and Values and apply to each business interaction; internal and external.
• Must be willing to provide the highest quality customer service, dedication, determination and performance to both external and internal customers.
• Intermediate to Advanced skill level in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (internal & external customers).
• Proven ability to interact successfully with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to be a problem-solver in a fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of Microsoft OS (all platforms) required.
• Must possess high degree of organization skills and be a self-starter.
• The ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment.
• Strong decision making ability is desired but also must know when to seek assistance.
• Excellent attendance record is essential.
• Ability to plan and prioritize activities.
• Ability to work independently to meet assigned deadlines.
• Adaptability / flexibility / willing to change and adjust with business conditions.
• Coachable and actively participates in coaching process.
• Demonstrate the highest standards in ethics, teamwork and client service.
• Must be enthusiastic, have a sense of urgency, enjoy being hands-on, and team oriented.
How to Apply: Send resume to email@example.com
About Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier health clubs committed to helping Members achieve their fitness goals by providing an extensive range of amenities and programs, as well as access to highly experienced fitness professionals, all within unrivaled venues that artfully blend state-of-the-art fitness equipment with cutting-edge technological innovation. The sports and fitness clubs within the company’s portfolio include: Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Chestnut Hill, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY. For more information, please visit the company’s website at sportsclubla.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.