Do you strive to make a difference in people’s lives? Is your goal to be one of the best Private Trainers or yoga instructors in the industry? Whatever your reason for wanting to work here, we would like to hear from you.
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer rewarding career opportunities in fitness, spa, housekeeping, sales, maintenance and more. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, we’re committed to helping you achieve your career and wellness goals. In fact, Boston Business Journal named us the 2013, and 2014 Healthiest Employer (midsize company).
Sports Club/LA and Reebok Sports Club/NY are ready to make a difference in your life! We encourage you to take a look at our current career opportunities by searching below.
For updates, follow us on Twitter!
What Sets Us Apart
Group Exercise Instructor--Zumba, REV, Step (San Francisco, CA)
San Francisco | Group Exercise
Sports Club/LA has a rich history of over 30 years as the gold standard in our industry. We operate seven luxury clubs across the country and support over 30,000 Members in achieving their health and fitness goals. Rated as one of the healthiest places to work in Boston, Sports Club/LA offers its employees access to a range of benefits which may include, complimentary access to our Clubs, health coverage, flexible spending accounts, a retirement program and more.
• Provide a fun, interesting and safe workout through one or more specialty group exercise classes.
• Provide 5 star Service; greet, introduce and welcome participants.
• Engage in revenue generating activities to support Club goals
• Create a positive, encouraging, and enjoyable class atmosphere with instruction on body alignment, movement executive, muscle groups and corrections
• Educate participants concerning safe exercise techniques and constantly monitoring safety.
• Acquaint new participants with class procedures.
• Monitor proper form and technique using positive reinforcement.
• Promote classes and assist in promotions and events.
• Stay after class to answer questions and interact.
• Maintain a desire for continuing technical improvement.
• Certification by a nationally-recognized organization, such ACE, AFAA, ACS, or fitness related degree
• CPR/AED certified.
• Working knowledge of current fitness trends and safety practices.
• Well versed in a variety of classes with a flexible schedule.
• Ability to speak conversational English is required.
Your inspiration and success are our passions, and we’re looking forward to you joining our team. To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
About Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier health clubs committed to helping Members achieve their fitness goals by providing an extensive range of amenities and programs, as well as access to highly experienced fitness professionals, all within unrivaled venues that artfully blend state-of-the-art fitness equipment with cutting-edge technological innovation. The sports and fitness clubs within the company’s portfolio include: Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Chestnut Hill, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY. For more information, please visit the company’s website at sportsclubla.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
or Back to the Index