Do you strive to make a difference in people’s lives? Is your goal to be one of the best Private Trainers or yoga instructors in the industry? Whatever your reason for wanting to work here, we would like to hear from you.
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer rewarding career opportunities in fitness, spa, housekeeping, sales, maintenance and more. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, we’re committed to helping you achieve your career and wellness goals. In fact, Boston Business Journal named us the 2013, and 2014 Healthiest Employer (midsize company).
Sports Club/LA and Reebok Sports Club/NY are ready to make a difference in your life! We encourage you to take a look at our current career opportunities by searching below.
For updates, follow us on Twitter!
What Sets Us Apart
Private Trainer (Reebok Sports Club New York)
Reebok Sports Club/NY | Fitness
Join the most elite team of committed fitness professionals in New York City whose passion is helping our 8,500+ Members achieve their health and fitness goals. Our fitness team enjoys a 125,000 square foot state of the art facility full of cutting-edge training amenities, including multiple exercise studios, rock wall, basketball court, lap and exercise pool and many floors full of top notch cardiovascular machines, resistance equipment, free weights and functional tools.
From our Woodway Treadmills to our 15 foot TRX A-Frame, we are committed to providing the atmosphere necessary to exceed our Member’s expectations.
We are looking to add to the ranks of our knowledgeable and professional fitness team. The right candidates will be the recipients of substantial company investment, including offers of:
Continuing Education: We are committed to providing you with continuing education and training opportunities to ensure you meet your career goals.
- Benefits that Matter: We offer a compensation package featuring competitive salaries and robust benefits options, including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, paid time off, and a complimentary health club membership.
- Promotion and Growth: We invest in our employees to ensure a high level of satisfaction and career opportunities. Sixty percent of our existing managers have been promoted from within.
- Develop a safe, effective and innovative exercise program that is consistent with member’s needs/goals
- Demonstrate and instruct proper use of equipment with regard to muscle stabilization, body alignment, and execution
- Conduct fitness consultations for new clients, medical history, Polar Body Age assessments and determine specific fitness goals.
- Provide safe, clear and concise instruction before and during exercise activity
- Consistently demonstrate a sales through service philosophy
- Take a proactive approach to member retention by developing solid client relationships and serving each member above and beyond expectations
- Promote and sell personal training programs and services
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding monthly revenue and session goals
Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Physical Education, Sports Medicine, or an equivalent discipline (new grads will be considered)
- Certification by a nationally-recognized accredited organization upon hire such as NASM, NSCA, ACSM, or ACE
- CPR/AED certified
- Working knowledge of current fitness trends, personal training techniques, and safety practices
- Availability to work flexible hours and to maintain a minimum of 20 hours per week
About Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier health clubs committed to helping Members achieve their fitness goals by providing an extensive range of amenities and programs, as well as access to highly experienced fitness professionals, all within unrivaled venues that artfully blend state-of-the-art fitness equipment with cutting-edge technological innovation. The sports and fitness clubs within the company's portfolio include: Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Chestnut Hill, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY.
We are the Gold standard in the industry -- it is our employees that set that standard. Join us and experience a positive, high energy atmosphere that is truly rewarding.
We invite you to learn more about our Company, and find your reason for joining our team! Visit us at www.thesportsclubla.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
or Back to the Index