Do you strive to make a difference in people’s lives? Is your goal to be one of the best Private Trainers or yoga instructors in the industry? Whatever your reason for wanting to work here, we would like to hear from you.
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer rewarding career opportunities in fitness, spa, housekeeping, sales, maintenance and more. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, we’re committed to helping you achieve your career and wellness goals. In fact, Boston Business Journal named us the 2013, and 2014 Healthiest Employer (midsize company).
Sports Club/LA and Reebok Sports Club/NY are ready to make a difference in your life! We encourage you to take a look at our current career opportunities by searching below.
For updates, follow us on Twitter!
What Sets Us Apart
Male & Female Massage Therapists - PT&FT (Sports Club LA/San Francisco)
San Francisco | Spa
As a member of the most elite Club in the country, you will join a group of committed professionals whose passion is providing personalized five-star service for our Members.
With personalized five-star service, The Sports Club/LA provides an urban resort with unrivaled amenities. We make a difference in our Members' lives everyday, and we recognize that our employees are the key to our success.
Primary Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Build and maintain a regular clientele.
* Maintain standards of performance for all for massage and specialty treatments, including product usage.
* Learn new services, as requested.
* Promote the sales of retail products related to the treatments performed.
* Adhere to safety practices and policies.
* Promote spa services and products throughout the Club.
* Assist in the training of other staff members, as requested.
* Attend all required meetings and training sessions.
* State Massage License and/or local registration.
* At least 3 years of spa massage experience
*Must be willing to work evenings and weekend shifts
*Minimum of 500 total education hours.
* Ability to learn new services.
* A flexible and positive attitude.
* Willingness to participate as a team member.
* Attentiveness to detail
* Ability to speak conversational English is required.
About Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier health clubs committed to helping Members achieve their fitness goals by providing an extensive range of amenities and programs, as well as access to highly experienced fitness professionals, all within unrivaled venues that artfully blend state-of-the-art fitness equipment with cutting-edge technological innovation. The sports and fitness clubs within the company's portfolio include: Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Chestnut Hill, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY. For more information, please visit the company's website at sportsclubla.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
or Back to the Index