Do you strive to make a difference in people’s lives? Is your goal to be one of the best Private Trainers or yoga instructors in the industry? Whatever your reason for wanting to work here, we would like to hear from you.
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer rewarding career opportunities in fitness, spa, housekeeping, sales, maintenance and more. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, we’re committed to helping you achieve your career and wellness goals. In fact, Boston Business Journal named us the 2013, and 2014 Healthiest Employer (midsize company).
Sports Club/LA and Reebok Sports Club/NY are ready to make a difference in your life! We encourage you to take a look at our current career opportunities by searching below.
For updates, follow us on Twitter!
What Sets Us Apart
REV Instructor (Sports Club LA/Washington DC)
Washington, DC | Fitness
Sports Club/LA has a rich history of over 30 years as the gold standard in our industry. We operate seven luxury clubs across the country and support over 30,000 Members in achieving their health and fitness goals. Rated as one of the “Healthiest Places to Work” in Boston, Sports Club/LA offers its employees access to a range of benefits including, but not limited to, complimentary access to our Clubs, health coverage, flexible spending accounts, a retirement program.
Your inspiration and success are our passions, and we’re looking forward to you joining our team.
- The primary responsibility of each spin (our term is “rev”) instructor will be to teach classes that are comprised of individuals with varying skill levels.
- Develop programs, instruct, track class participation and interest.
- Teaches scheduled classes, beginning and ending on time; provides adequate warm-up, exercises, stretching and cool down.
- Instructs participants on effective workout methods; explains proper techniques, demonstrates exercises, identifies different muscle groups and teaches appropriate methods to strengthen specific muscles.
- Prepares appropriate equipment and music for each class.
- Assists participants, answers questions and maintains a positive exercise experience for class participants.
- Keeps Fitness staff informed of customer and facility needs.
- Manages all programs in accordance with our operational, quality, safety, and service standards.
- High School diploma or GED; two plus years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Certified Spinning Instructor certification preferred.
- Certification in CPR, AED, and First Aid.
- Experience teaching Group Exercise classes preferred.
- Must be outgoing, personable and have the ability to help Members reach their health and fitness goals, while having fun!
- Dependability and neatness required.
- Must possess the ability to be flexible and accommodating as it relates to the needs of the Members.
About Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier health clubs committed to helping Members achieve their fitness goals by providing an extensive range of amenities and programs, as well as access to highly experienced fitness professionals, all within unrivaled venues that artfully blend state-of-the-art fitness equipment with cutting-edge technological innovation. The sports and fitness clubs within the company’s portfolio include: Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Chestnut Hill, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY. For more information, please visit the company’s website at sportsclubla.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
or Back to the Index