Do you strive to make a difference in people’s lives? Is your goal to be one of the best Private Trainers or yoga instructors in the industry? Whatever your reason for wanting to work here, we would like to hear from you.
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer rewarding career opportunities in fitness, spa, housekeeping, sales, maintenance and more. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, we’re committed to helping you achieve your career and wellness goals. In fact, Boston Business Journal named us the 2013, and 2014 Healthiest Employer (midsize company).
Sports Club/LA and Reebok Sports Club/NY are ready to make a difference in your life! We encourage you to take a look at our current career opportunities by searching below.
For updates, follow us on Twitter!
What Sets Us Apart
Squash Pro (Sports Club LA/Boston)
Boston | Sports
Take your teaching skills and athletic talent to the next level by joining our team of squash professionals. Guide our younger members through coaching proper squash fundamentals and assist our more seasoned players in refining their techniques. Your vital role of organizing squash tournaments and city-wide leagues keeps the competition exciting and our members engaged. If you are passionate and eager to help others advance their squash game, join us at Millennium Partners Sports Club Management.
Primary Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with the Membership Department and grow participation by coordinating programs such as open tournaments and city-wide leagues that draw participants from outside the club.
- Foster a lively atmosphere for players to meet on court, exercise, and enjoy friendly play
- Organize and promote competitive and recreational events on a regular basis, such as tournaments, round robins, challenge courts, and ladders.
- Facilitate communication for scheduling needs by maintaining records of squash players, such as contact info, skill level and preferred time of play
* Needs to be able to communicate clearly and effectively with people, and respond rapidly to their requests for information on programs and events.
- Experience teaching and instructing squash to various skill levels, including beginners
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent service skills; cooperative and friendly attitude
- Passion for playing and teaching squash
- Racquet Stringing
- Ability to speak conversational English is required.
Our Company & You
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier fitness clubs, committed to delivering the essentials of life through a comprehensive balance of programs. With an extensive range of amenities within state-of-the-art facilities of unparalleled size and space our Clubs offer Members the ultimate health resource to achieve their fitness goals. The clubs within the company’s portfolio include: The Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C. and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY.
We are the Gold standard in the industry – it is our employees that set that standard. Join us and experience a positive, high energy atmosphere that is truly rewarding.
We invite you to learn more about our Company, and find your reason for joining our team! Visit us at www.thesportsclubla.com
You may submit your resume to email@example.com
or Back to the Index