Do you strive to make a difference in people’s lives? Is your goal to be one of the best Private Trainers or yoga instructors in the industry? Whatever your reason for wanting to work here, we would like to hear from you.
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer rewarding career opportunities in fitness, spa, housekeeping, sales, maintenance and more. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, we’re committed to helping you achieve your career and wellness goals. In fact, Boston Business Journal named us the 2013, and 2014 Healthiest Employer (midsize company).
Sports Club/LA and Reebok Sports Club/NY are ready to make a difference in your life! We encourage you to take a look at our current career opportunities by searching below.
For updates, follow us on Twitter!
What Sets Us Apart
Front Desk Receptionist (Openers/Closers) - Sports Club LA/Boston
San Francisco | Fitness
Front Desk Receptionist (Openers 5:30 am-2:00pm & Closers 3:00pm-11:00pm)
Sports Club/LA has a rich history of over 30 years as the gold standard in our industry. We operate seven luxury clubs across the country and support over 30,000 Members in achieving their health and fitness goals. Rated as one of the healthiest places to work in Boston, Sports Club/LA offers its employees access to a range of benefits which may include, complimentary access to our Clubs, health coverage, flexible spending accounts, a retirement program and more.
- Warmly greet Members and Guests
- Answer phone calls in a friendly, helpful and timely manner
- Schedule appointments and make reservations for Members.
- Maintain excellent communication channels between Members and Club Staff.
- Respond to members’ concerns, suggestions and complaints in a timely, professional and consistent manner.
- Represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Maintain reception area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Attend all meetings and training sessions as required.
- Exhibit awareness of and enthusiasm for all programs offered by the Club.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Experience in a similar environment preferred.
- Cooperative and friendly attitude.
- Flexible schedule to work early morning and/or weekend shifts
- Frequent walking and standing on hard surfaces or carpeting.
- Ability to speak conversational English is required.
Your inspiration and success are our passions, and we’re looking forward to you joining our team.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please respond with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
About Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier health clubs committed to helping Members achieve their fitness goals by providing an extensive range of amenities and programs, as well as access to highly experienced fitness professionals, all within unrivaled venues that artfully blend state-of-the-art fitness equipment with cutting-edge technological innovation. The sports and fitness clubs within the company’s portfolio include: Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Chestnut Hill, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY. For more information, please visit the company’s website at sportsclubla.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
or Back to the Index