Do you strive to make a difference in people’s lives? Is your goal to be one of the best Private Trainers or yoga instructors in the industry? Whatever your reason for wanting to work here, we would like to hear from you.
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer rewarding career opportunities in fitness, spa, housekeeping, sales, maintenance and more. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, we’re committed to helping you achieve your career and wellness goals. In fact, Boston Business Journal named us the 2013, and 2014 Healthiest Employer (midsize company).
Sports Club/LA and Reebok Sports Club/NY are ready to make a difference in your life! We encourage you to take a look at our current career opportunities by searching below.
For updates, follow us on Twitter!
What Sets Us Apart
Boxing Instructor (Sports Club LA/San Francisco)
San Francisco | Group Exercise
Sports Club/LA has a rich history of over 30 years as the gold standard in our industry. We operate seven luxury clubs across the country and support over 30,000 Members in achieving their health and fitness goals. Rated as one of the healthiest places to work in Boston, Sports Club/LA offers its employees access to a range of benefits which may include, complimentary access to our Clubs, health coverage, flexible spending .
Join the most elite team of committed fitness professionals in the country whose passion is helping members achieve their health & fitness goals. We offer our trainers full access to our internal education programs, as well as state-of-the-art facilities and programming.
- Develop a safe and effective exercise program that is consistent with member’s needs/goals
- Demonstrate and instruct proper use of equipment with regard to muscle stabilization, body alignment, and execution
- Provide clear and concise instruction before and during activity
- Consistently demonstrate a sales through service philosophy
- Take a proactive approach to member retention by developing solid relationships and serving each member above and beyond expectations
- BS degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Physical Education, Sports Medicine, or an equivalent discipline (new grads will be considered)
- Certification by a nationally-recognized organization upon hire such as NASM, NSCA, ASCM, or ACE
- Experience teaching or training boxing is required.
- CPR/AED certified
- Working knowledge of current fitness trends, personal training techniques, and safety practices
- Availability to work flexible hours and to maintain a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Ability to speak conversational English is required.
- Ability to deliver one-on-one/group programming/class instruction boxing services
- Available to work flexible hours and to maintain a minimum of 10 hours per week
Our Company & You
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of six premier fitness clubs, committed to delivering the essentials of life through a comprehensive balance of programs. With an extensive range of amenities within state-of-the-art facilities of unparalleled size and space our Clubs offer Members the ultimate health resource to achieve their fitness goals. The clubs within the company’s portfolio include: The Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY.
After giving 100% to our members, we encourage you to wind down with a workout and enjoy the array of amenities offered by our Clubs. Have a relaxing massage in the Spa or head to the café for refreshments and conversation.
We are the Gold standard in the industry – it is our employees that set that standard. Join us and experience a positive, high energy atmosphere that is truly rewarding.
We invite you to learn more about our Company, and find your reason for joining our team! Visit us at www.thesportsclubla.com
You may submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Back to the Index