Sports Club/LA has a rich history of over 30 years as the gold standard in our industry. We operate seven luxury clubs across the country and support over 30,000 Members in achieving their health and fitness goals. Rated as one of the healthiest places to work in Boston, Sports Club/LA offers its employees access to a range of benefits which may include, complimentary access to our Clubs, health coverage, flexible spending accounts, a retirement program and more.
Primary Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Organize and perform mechanical and facility repairs.
• Perform regularly scheduled evaluations of all facility areas and equipment to determine department effectiveness, potential liability issues, and Club needs.
• Assist to provide minimal downtime to facility services and resolve problems within 24 hours.
• Maintain parts and supply inventory of all Building Operation’s needs. Organize and maintain all inventory supply rooms.
• Assist with the implementation and maintenance of all safety programs.
• Incorporate safely awareness into daily activities.
• Maintain work areas in clean and orderly manner at all times.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Must exhibit outstanding mechanical skills.
• Comprehensive understanding of plumbing, electrical, HVAC systems, pools, spas, steams, saunas, carpentry, tile & marble, cardiovascular equipment and fitness equipment.
• 2 years experience in the health club industry as a Mechanic / Technician or equivalent experience.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Basic math and accounting skills.
• Flexible schedule.
• Ability to speak, read, write, and understand conversational English is required.
• Use of personal safety equipment required.
• Frequent use of chemicals, including solvents, lubricants, adhesives, paints, acids, pool chemicals and drain cleaners.
• Occasional exposure to dust, gas, and fumes.
• Occasional work outdoors, exposure to temperature extremes.
• Continuous exposure to moderate to loud noise.
• Occasional lifting, pulling, kneeling, bending, and climbing.
Our Company & You
About Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier health clubs committed to helping Members achieve their fitness goals by providing an extensive range of amenities and programs, as well as access to highly experienced fitness professionals, all within unrivaled venues that artfully blend state-of-the-art fitness equipment with cutting-edge technological innovation. The sports and fitness clubs within the company's portfolio include: Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Chestnut Hill, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY. For more information, please visit the company's website at sportsclubla.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.