Do you strive to make a difference in people’s lives? Is your goal to be one of the best Private Trainers or yoga instructors in the industry? Whatever your reason for wanting to work here, we would like to hear from you.
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer rewarding career opportunities in fitness, spa, housekeeping, sales, maintenance and more. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, we’re committed to helping you achieve your career and wellness goals. In fact, Boston Business Journal named us the 2013, and 2014 Healthiest Employer (midsize company).
Sports Club/LA and Reebok Sports Club/NY are ready to make a difference in your life! We encourage you to take a look at our current career opportunities by searching below.
For updates, follow us on Twitter!
What Sets Us Apart
Housekeeping Attendants (Reebok Sports Club/NY)
Reebok Sports Club/NY | Housekeeping
At Millennium Partners Sports Club Management, we pride ourselves on our team of successful and talented professionals. Providing 5-star service to our Members means that we must employ proactive and dedicated individuals. Reebok Sports Club/NY is looking for housekeeping attendants to provide personalized 5-star service. We make a difference in our Members’ lives every day, and we recognize that our employees are the key to our success.
Primary Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Enthusiastically cleans, maintains, and stocks Locker Rooms and wet areas.
- Acknowledges and greets others in public spaces with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Executes quality cleaning in accordance with Company standards to ensure the highest level of cleanliness.
- Assists in Laundry area, and consistently exemplifies the highest level of personalized member service with a positive, enthusiastic, and helpful attitude.
- Responds to Members’ concerns and suggestions in a timely, professional and consistent manner.
- Supports staff in the enforcement of all Member and Club rules and regulations.
- Exhibits awareness of and enthusiasm for all programs offered by the Club.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand conversational English is required.
- Attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills.
- Prior housekeeping experience required.
- Ability to safely operate motorized floor cleaning equipment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including the evening shift (4pm – 12am).
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier fitness clubs, committed to delivering the essentials of life through a comprehensive balance of programs. With an extensive range of amenities within state-of-the-art facilities of unparalleled size and space our Clubs offer Members the ultimate health resource to achieve their fitness goals. The clubs within the company’s portfolio include: The Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C. and New York’s Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY.
After giving 100% to our Members, we encourage you to wind down with a workout and enjoy the array of amenities offered by our Clubs. We are the Gold standard in the industry – it is our employees that set that standard. Join us and experience a positive, high energy atmosphere that is truly rewarding. We invite you to learn more about our Company and find your reason for joining our team! Visit us at www.thesportsclubla.com
or Back to the Index