Do you strive to make a difference in people’s lives? Is your goal to be one of the best Private Trainers or yoga instructors in the industry? Whatever your reason for wanting to work here, we would like to hear from you.
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer rewarding career opportunities in fitness, spa, housekeeping, sales, maintenance and more. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, we’re committed to helping you achieve your career and wellness goals. In fact, Boston Business Journal named us the 2013, and 2014 Healthiest Employer (midsize company).
Sports Club/LA and Reebok Sports Club/NY are ready to make a difference in your life! We encourage you to take a look at our current career opportunities by searching below.
For updates, follow us on Twitter!
What Sets Us Apart
Pool Monitor (Sports Club LA/San Francisco)
San Francisco | Sports
This is an entry level position with Sports Club/LA. Pool Monitors assist in the day to day operations of the club, particularly in the areas of private training and aquatics. This position may include the opportunity to grow into a private training and/or swim instructor position.
The Pool Monitor responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Able to work early mornings
- Greet and introduce yourself to members and staff
- Monitor pool with constant attention to all swimmers in your area by circulating around pool area.
- Respond promptly and appropriately when rescue or first aid is necessary.
- Know and enforce all pool rules in a respectful manner.
- Keep pool area clean.
- Arrange for coverage of shift in the event of absence.
- Take an active role in the monitoring of lap swimmers and ensure proper speed in lane.
- Take out and put in lane lines before, during or as your shift ends.
- Attend all staff meetings and training's.
- Ability to interact with members in a friendly and respectful manner.
- Document member info neatly and in a timely manner
- Give clear, concise instruction before and during all activities
- Answer questions and schedule appointments
- Promote all club services
- Report unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Incorporate safety and awareness in daily activities
- Enforce member policies and procedures
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier fitness clubs, committed to delivering the essentials of life through a comprehensive balance of programs. With an extensive range of amenities within state-of-the-art facilities of unparalleled size and space our Clubs offer Members the ultimate health resource to achieve their fitness goals. The clubs within the company's portfolio include: The Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Chestnut Hill, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY. We provide all of our employees with a fun, friendly, team-oriented work environment and a complimentary membership to the best fitness club in town. We also offer competitive compensation and benefits.
We invite you to learn more about our Company and find your reason for joining our team! Visit us at www.thesportsclubla.com .
We are the Gold standard in the industry -- it is our employees that set
the standard. Join us and experience a positive, high energy atmosphere that
is truly rewarding!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
or Back to the Index