Do you strive to make a difference in people’s lives? Is your goal to be one of the best Private Trainers or yoga instructors in the industry? Whatever your reason for wanting to work here, we would like to hear from you.
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer rewarding career opportunities in fitness, spa, housekeeping, sales, maintenance and more. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, we’re committed to helping you achieve your career and wellness goals. In fact, Boston Business Journal named us the 2013, and 2014 Healthiest Employer (midsize company).
Sports Club/LA and Reebok Sports Club/NY are ready to make a difference in your life! We encourage you to take a look at our current career opportunities by searching below.
For updates, follow us on Twitter!
What Sets Us Apart
Gyrotonic Instructors (Sports Club LA/Boston)
Boston | Group Exercise
Sports Club/LA has a rich history of over 30 years as the gold standard in our industry. We operate seven luxury clubs across the country and support over 30,000 Members in achieving their health and fitness goals. Rated as one of the “Healthiest Places to Work” in Boston, Sports Club/LA offers its employees access to a range of benefits including, but not limited to, complimentary access to our Clubs, health coverage, flexible spending accounts, a retirement program.
Your inspiration and success are our passions, and we’re looking forward to you joining our team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop safe, professional and comprehensive Gyrotonic training programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals
- Monitor and instruct clients during Gyrotonic training sessions on the safe and effective use the equipment
- Conduct fitness consultations for new clients including pre-participation screening and goal setting to assess and recommend Gyrotonic training programs
- Instruct both private and group Gyrotonic classes
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Gyrotonic studio
- Attend department and "all club" meetings
- Remain current on certifications and new trends in the industry
- Develop and maintain a Gyrotonic client base
- Extensive knowledge of fitness, nutrition and Gyrotonic program design
- High School diploma or GED
- College degree in kinesiology, sports medicine, or other related field preferred
- Gyrotonic program design experience
- One-year Gyrotonic Personal Training experience
- Certified Gyrotonic Instructor
-Certified with Gyrotonic special equipment
- CPR/AED certification
About Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier health clubs committed to helping Members achieve their fitness goals by providing an extensive range of amenities and programs, as well as access to highly experienced fitness professionals, all within unrivaled venues that artfully blend state-of-the-art fitness equipment with cutting-edge technological innovation. The sports and fitness clubs within the company’s portfolio include: Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Chestnut Hill, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY. For more information, please visit the company’s website at sportsclubla.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
or Back to the Index