Do you strive to make a difference in people’s lives? Is your goal to be one of the best Private Trainers or yoga instructors in the industry? Whatever your reason for wanting to work here, we would like to hear from you.
As the gold standard for sports, fitness and health clubs in the world, we offer rewarding career opportunities in fitness, spa, housekeeping, sales, maintenance and more. Whether you work at one of our clubs or our corporate office, we’re committed to helping you achieve your career and wellness goals. In fact, Boston Business Journal named us the 2013, and 2014 Healthiest Employer (midsize company).
Sports Club/LA and Reebok Sports Club/NY are ready to make a difference in your life! We encourage you to take a look at our current career opportunities by searching below.
For updates, follow us on Twitter!
What Sets Us Apart
Pilates Instructor - Reformer & Mat (Sports Club LA/Miami)
Miami | Mind/Body
Sports Club/LA has a rich history of over 30 years as the gold standard in our industry. We operate seven luxury clubs across the country and support over 30,000 Members in achieving their health and fitness goals. Sports Club/LA offers its employees access to a range of benefits which may include, complimentary access to our Clubs, health coverage, flexible spending accounts, a retirement program and more.
Primary Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a safe and effective exercise program that is consistent with member’s needs/goals
- Demonstrate and instruct proper use of equipment with regard to muscle stabilization, body alignment, and execution
- Provide clear and concise instruction before and during activity
- Consistently demonstrate a sales through service philosophy
- Take a proactive approach to member retention by developing solid relationships and serving each member above and beyond expectations
- BS degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Physical Education, Sports Medicine, Dance or an equivalent discipline
- Training and practical experience 2-4 years in a nationally recognized Pilates training program and organization
- Working knowledge of exercise science and safety practices
- Availability to work flexible hours and to maintain a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Ability to speak conversational English is required.
- Must be fully certified on all pieces of equipment.
Your inspiration and success are our passions, and we’re looking forward to you joining our team.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please respond with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
About Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier health clubs committed to helping Members achieve their fitness goals by providing an extensive range of amenities and programs, as well as access to highly experienced fitness professionals, all within unrivaled venues that artfully blend state-of-the-art fitness equipment with cutting-edge technological innovation. The sports and fitness clubs within the company’s portfolio include: Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Chestnut Hill, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY. For more information, please visit the company’s website at sportsclubla.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
or Back to the Index